✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Regulatory Overview and Vulnerability assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Perimeter network testing
- Web application vulnerability testing
- Introduction to packet capture and analysis
- Remediation, reporting and action tracking
- Cloud, remote access and VPN considerations
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (605)269-0909
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Module 1 – Regulatory overview and vulnerability assessments
- Lecture 1 – What are vulnerability assessments?
- Lecture 2 – Regulatory overview information security program (ISP) integration.
- Module 1 Quiz
Module 2 – Vulnerability assessment tools
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to tools – Nexpose
- Lecture 2 – Introduction to tools - Nmap
- Module 2 Lab – Perform internal network scans using Nexpose and Nmap
Module 3 – Perimeter network testing
- Lecture 1 – Perimeter testing and calculating risk
- Module 3 Lab – Perform external network scans using Nmap and Nexpose
Module 4 – Web application vulnerability testing
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to tools - Vega
- Module 4 Lab – Perform an external website vulnerability scan
Module 5 – Introduction to packet capture and analysis
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to tools – Wireshark
- Module 5 Lab – Using Wireshark to capture and analyze packets
Module 6 – Remediation, reporting and action tracking
- Lecture 1 – Generating and managing vulnerability scan reports
- Module 6 Lab – Perform Nmap scan diff analysis
Module 7 – Cloud, Remote Access and VPN considerations
- Lecture 1 – Legal considerations and remote access security
- Module 7 Lab 1 – Perform an external SSL/TLS review
Comprehensive 100 Multiple Choice Certification Exam
Your cart is empty