NOTE: This course is only open to current TRAC account users
This course will assist you in understanding the foundational methodologies behind TRAC. You will be immersed in all TRAC modules, learn how they interact, and how to meet regulatory expectations using TRAC. Special focus will also be given to the “why” and interpreting data flowing out of TRAC. The resources and exercises available with this course will help you develop valuable material to take back to your organization.
Upon course completion the user shall be able to use TRAC to the fullest capability and…
- Will have the beginnings of functional module setup within TRAC.
- Understand the commonality of functionally dependent and functionally identical modules.
- Understand the risk assessment methodology and practice.
- Confidently be able to explain the process of each module to an auditor, regulator, committee, and Board of Directors.
- Administration and Settings
- IT Risk Assessment
- Vendor Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Management
- Documents and Organizational Risk Assessment
- CaTRAC and Action Tracking
- BSA, Compliance, ERM, and Audit
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Your cart is empty