✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The four step process: information gathering,scanning, exploitation, and post exploitation
- How attackers leverage the web
- Post scanning, fingerprinting, and versioning techniques
- Vulnerability scanning with Nessus
- Exploitation and privilege escalation utilizing John the Ripper
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Exploiting the human by “hacking” users
- Post exploitation and meterpreter
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: InvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Module 1 Part 1- Introduction- 018.05
- Module 1 part 2 Lecture- Open Source Information Gathering- 052:01
- Module 2 Lecture- Open Source Information Gathering Part 2- 025:28
- Module 3 Lecture- Scanning- 024:18
- Module 4 Lecture-Scanning Part 2– 024:18
- Module 5 Lecture- Exploitation- 025:43
- Module 6 Lecture- Post Exploitation- 031:13
- Module 7 Part 1 Lecture- Password Exploitation- 032:15
- Module 7 Part 2 Lecture- Social Engineering- 021:05
Your cart is empty