✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Laws and Regulations
- Complete a Business Impact Analysis
- Complete a Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plan Management and Testing
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Incident Response
- Backup Planning
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: InvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Module 1 – BCP Overview
Lecture 1 – Introduction to Information Security Program 0:30 hours
Lecture 2 – Overview of Business Continuity Guidance 0:30 hours
Lab 1 – Write BCP Policy
Module 2 – Business Impact Analysis
Lecture 1 – Business Impact Analysis 0:45 hours
Lab 1 – Complete Business Impact Analysis
Module 3 – Risk Assessment
Lecture 1 – Risk Assessment 0:45 hours
Lab 1 – Identify Threats and Controls
Module 4 – Risk Management
Lecture 1 – Plan Development 1:00 hours
Lab 1 – Write 1 component of the plan
Module 5 – Risk Monitoring and Testing
Lecture 1 – Testing BCP 0:45 hours
Lab 1 – Create Tabletop Scenario
Module 6 – FFIEC Appendix J
Lecture 1 – FFIEC Appendix J 0:45 hours
Lab 1 – Create Vendor Due Diligence Questions
Module 7 – Pandemic Preparedness
Lecture 1 – Pandemic Preparedness Plan 0:45 hours
Lab 1 Quiz
Comprehensive 100 Multiple Choice Exam
Your cart is empty