✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Incident Response Overview and Regulations
- Incident Response Policy
- Preserving Evidence and Data
- RAM Acquisition
- Corporate Account Takeover
- Data Breach
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: InvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Module 1 – Incident Response Overview and Regulations
Lecture 1 0:72 hours
Lab 2 – Updating your Incident Response Policy to include Digital Forensics
Module 2 – Incident Response Policy
Lecture 2 0:31 hours
Lab 2 – Updating your Incident Response Policy to Include BYOD
Module 3 – Preserving Forensic Evidence and Data
Lecture 3 0:36 hours
Lab 3 – Creating Forensic Image and RAM dump with FTK Imager
Module 4 – RAM Acquisition & Registry Files
Lecture 4 0:22 hours
Lab 4 – Belkasoft RAM Capture and Registry File Extraction
Module 5 – Corporate Account Takeover
Lecture 5 0:29 hours
Lab 6 – Malware RAM analysis with Mandiant Redline
Module 6 – Data Breach
Lecture 6 0:24 hours
Lab 6 – Creating a Data Breach Notification Letter
Module 7 – Insider Threats
Lecture 7 0:30 hours
Comprehensive 100 Multiple Choice Exam
Your cart is empty