✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Hot Topics in Technology, Security, and Fraud
• Risk Management
• Policy and Procedures
• Audit Programs
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: InvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Module 1 – Security and Technology Trends
Lecture 1 – Security and Technology Trends
Module 2 – Laws and Regulations
Lecture 1 – Laws and Regulations
Assignment 1: Regulatory Framework Essay
Module 3 – Information Security Programs
Lecture 1 – Information Security Program Framework
Module 4 – Risk Assessments
Lecture 1 – Risk Assessment Types
Assignment 1: Risk Assessment Exercise
Module 5 – Operationalizing Security
Lecture 1 – Operationalizing Security
Module 6 – Audits
Lecture 1 – Audit Types and Process
Assignment 1: Audit Exercise
Module 7 – IT Exam Preparation
Lecture 1 – IT Examinations
Comprehensive 100 Multiple Choice Exam
Your cart is empty